Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: New members on LSD please introduce yourself here  (Read 13088 times)

Victor

New members on LSD please introduce yourself here
« on: October 19, 2004, 04:12:58 PM »
Before you ask something like "Will Pace Law School love me?" introduce yourself here so we can be of better service to you.

So many new people. Wow . . . this like the New Class to Saved By the Bell. I guess that would make me that uptight guy with the hi-top fade that Lisa Turtle was trying impress in the prom.

And TDPookie would be Screech. Hmmm . . . I dont know who would be Kelly and Jessie. Zap would be Zack. And inthesun would be A.C. Slater.

Anyway Saved by the Bell "The New Class" introduce yourself.

jaxon

Re: New members on LSD please introduce yourself here
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2004, 04:14:44 PM »
do you think you are special because you have been on here for a while?  Shall we all bow down and kiss your ass?  if you need to use a message board to inflate your ego, you really have nothing going on.

HTH

Cheeks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2004, 04:17:55 PM »
whoa whoa ... jaxon, victor's a cool guy.  I think he was trying to be nice.  That's just his way of saying "welcome" :D

dunson

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2004, 04:19:11 PM »
i want to be part of the original class...kelly was soo hot

Cory

• Sr. Citizen
  • Greatest. Game. EVER.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Toasty981
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2004, 04:23:46 PM »
Before you ask something like "Will Pace Law School love me?" introduce yourself here so we can be of better service to you.

So many new people. Wow . . . this like the New Class to Saved By the Bell. I guess that would make me that uptight guy with the hi-top fade that Lisa Turtle was trying impress in the prom.

And TDPookie would be Screech. Hmmm . . . I dont know who would be Kelly and Jessie. Zap would be Zack. And inthesun would be A.C. Slater.

Anyway Saved by the Bell "The New Class" introduce yourself.

Screech, for all his nerdiness, never actually seemed to care about going to a bigtime school. Jessie, on the other hand, was always worried about her activities and SATs and such, which was of course a factor in her infamous "drug" addiction. So I would say TDPookie is Jessie. And the fact that Screech just randomly ended up at "California" with Zack and Slater just makes me believe that point even more.

Of course, I remember Screech inventing a f-ing machine that read your mind (or did it decide who you'd date? I can't remember) when you stuck your finger in it, and no one seemed too impressed by it. So you'd think he could have done better. You might say, hey, maybe the fictional school was actually a good one since Zack scored so highly on his SATs, but I assume his score couldn't make up for his (estimed) 2.0 GPA.

Two demo songs my band is trying to get on local radio:

- Still Frames and Senselessness
- Time Ticks Away

FSF17

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2004, 04:25:18 PM »
I'm kinda new...

I like ol' blue eyes (<---)
I like coke (the cola)
I like smokes (the legal kind)
I like Bush
I hate the LSAT
I hate when people say "not hardly"
I hate going to class

This thread reminds me of a classic picture, though not very relevant...

scc

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2004, 04:26:20 PM »
Oh yeah, Zack's infamous 1502. 

inthesun

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2004, 04:27:21 PM »
do you think you are special because you have been on here for a while?  Shall we all bow down and kiss your ass?  if you need to use a message board to inflate your ego, you really have nothing going on.

HTH

Let me guess...xoxohth?  We try to keep things a little friendlier over here.

HTH

BTW:  Jessie Spano naked on Showgirls was a little weird for me.

AaronJ

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2004, 04:28:19 PM »
i want to be part of the original class...kelly was soo hot

They were all frickin hot.  Does anyone remember the locker room scenes?  I think there were two episodes where the shot in the girls locker rooms.  Those gym shorts were seriously short.  HOT.  I am biting my hand right now just thinking about it.

Victor

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2004, 04:30:26 PM »
I love this new poster named helendemilo . . ..  check out here avi:

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php?action=dlattach;id=2089;type=avatar

Little dumplin reppin Wu Tang  . . . nice!!