Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: New members on LSD please introduce yourself here  (Read 13120 times)

Victor

Re: New members on LSD please introduce yourself here
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2004, 09:14:12 PM »
Jay is deffinetly Kelly.  So bubbly all the time ;).

If Jay is Kelly then she gets noogies for dumping Zack for that looser guy at the Max.

AaronJ

« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2004, 09:19:02 PM »
Jay is deffinetly Kelly.  So bubbly all the time ;).

If Jay is Kelly then she gets noogies for dumping Zack for that looser guy at the Max.

That guy was a feminine hygiene product but she can still have nookies or noogies or whatever.  I liked his angle though being in college and trying to get with the hot highschool junior. 8)

SSU_Mike

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • One Man's Quest Towards Getting Into Law School
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2004, 09:19:51 PM »
I guess I'm pretty new around these parts. I'm a 21 year old Criminal Justice major at Sonoma State University (Northern California). I have a LSAC GPA of 3.28 and I'm hoping for an LSAT score somewhere in the 150s hopefully. As far as schools go, I'm down to go anywhere.
check out my website @ http://www.mikeosipoff.com

Doubledown Trent

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2004, 09:29:11 PM »
Can I be new since I've been here less than a month and don't know a lot of people?  Also, I would like to be Zack's black/Hispanic friend from junior high.  He just seemed like a cool guy, and I think Lisa had a crush on him at one point.
There are no stupid questions - just stupid people who ask questions.
Attending in the fall: GW

murkydreamer

« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2004, 09:37:11 PM »
I guess I'm not really new, but I've lurked more than posted (although work has been slow lately and I feel the LSD addiction growing...)  :).  I grew up in Ohio, graduated from a small liberal arts school in Massachusetts in '03 (go red sox!), and am now living/working in DC.  3.44/160 & waiting on my October score.  I decided to actually upload an avatar...mwhaha, ice cream.   :D         

namorcram

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2004, 09:39:31 PM »
Well, this board is really helpful, which compels me to post my info when I normally wouldn't (just due to the passing nature of these things).

I'm (hopefully) a returning student after having graduated way back in '92 from SUNY Albany - been working for the last 12 years and am ready for a change. uGPA about 3.2, and hoping for the Oct.LSAT to come back in at least the mid-150s. Only targeting one law school - Albany Law School, due to the fact that I live in Albany, NY area and want to stay here. Some of you guys are way past me in terms of credentials and are going to go on to some great things - good luck to all of you out there!

Here's hoping for the Friday score postings  ???

ElizaB

• Sr. Citizen
  • What a sweet face?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2004, 10:13:44 PM »
I've posted on this things a couple of times already but am pretty new so...

I graduated in '02 with a Journalism-Public Relations degree.  I worked full-time for a year and then returned to school to pursue a Master's degree in Counseling. 

I have lived in Texas my entire life and currently live in San Antonio.  I hope to go to law school in this state (or in a nearby one) and, eventually, practice here.  The main schools that I am interested in are UT, Baylor, UofH, SMU and Tulane.     

I've had a variety of jobs ranging from a writer for a magazine (which is what I do now) to doing behavior therapy with Autistic kids to working for a rehab. company to working in PR for a non-profit that benefited victims of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault.   

I just took the LSAT on Oct. 2nd and have been freaking out waiting for my score.  Hopefully, it will come very soon! 

...and I think that about summarizes everything!
Attending: Texas

Victor

« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2004, 10:21:04 PM »
Well, this board is really helpful, which compels me to post my info when I normally wouldn't (just due to the passing nature of these things).

I'm (hopefully) a returning student after having graduated way back in '92 from SUNY Albany - been working for the last 12 years and am ready for a change. uGPA about 3.2, and hoping for the Oct.LSAT to come back in at least the mid-150s. Only targeting one law school - Albany Law School, due to the fact that I live in Albany, NY area and want to stay here. Some of you guys are way past me in terms of credentials and are going to go on to some great things - good luck to all of you out there!

Here's hoping for the Friday score postings  ???

Welcome and Good luck man. Where did you work?

absy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2004, 10:26:00 PM »
The quiz said that I was Zack

fitting, for those who remember the avatar pic discussion

AuburnChick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2004, 10:27:03 PM »
Im very new! This is my first or second week.  I go to Auburn University and I am majoring in public administration and I only need 1 more class for a philosophy minor (hehe im taking golf next semester instead).  My favorite tv shows are airline, family guy, and antique roadshow.  I really am not sure where I want to go to lschool-im waiting on my october results.  and i am also one of those people thats very mad at lsac---19 days and waiting on my LOR posting!
 ;D
158, 3.3
Accepted: Samford, South Texas, Georgia State
priority waitlist (as of July 17th, still no "sorry you're rejected" courtesy call..jerks!): U Richmond
Rejected: U Houston, Emory, Wake

ATTENDING-SAMFORD!