Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: New members on LSD please introduce yourself here  (Read 13386 times)

jayhawk

Re: New members on LSD please introduce yourself here
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2004, 06:16:06 PM »
href="http://home.mn.rr.com/couplandesque/quizzes/sbtb.htm"

I just took this quiz to see which Saved by the Bell character I am.  I am A.C. Slater. I am a jock with a tough exterior, but I've got a soft side too.  I love the chicks and they love me too.

Dominique

• Sr. Citizen
  • I am Mighty.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2004, 06:23:18 PM »
I'm Screech: an accident prone nerd but definitely a loyal friend
That's really true...
3.7/165.  How crazy to finally have real stats...

Victor

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2004, 06:25:45 PM »
Yeah I'm kind of new here but I've been reading lsd for a couple of months now..

Welcome Rufiooo . . . where are you from?

lexylit

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2004, 06:43:02 PM »
In France for the year, just graduated from Dartmouth.

reeeeaaally! you should blitz me  ;) i'm a 02.

Victor

« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2004, 06:55:15 PM »
Oh yeah, I guess I should introduce myself too since I'm new...

I'm a fifth-year senior at Penn State (main). I'll be graduating (or since this forum has so many fellow dorks..I will be graduated) in December. Even though I only need 3 credits to graduate--and I probably could have gotten one my classes to count towards two requirements--and could have done it in summer, I came back because I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with my life...grad school, law school, take a job from the place I interned at for two years, or go look for another job.

I was always interested in law, but I never really thought of law school as a serious option. Just seemed too expensive and long. But after taking a tech law class last semester that I really enjoyed, I found myself looking at law-related stuff on my own time. When I started classes this semester, I decided pretty early on that I wanted to take the LSATs. So here I am. I'll be taking the LSAT in December.

Welcome Cory. Yeah youre right Pookie is probably closer to Jessie Spano.

vmersich

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2004, 07:03:35 PM »
Can I be a young Bellding?

I still feel rather new.  This is the first BB that I've posted on regularly.

Who is the LSD SBTB version of that chick from King of Queens?  Remember her appearance on the last few episodes of the summer break SBTB?

jayhawk

« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2004, 07:11:19 PM »
Can I be a young Bellding?

I still feel rather new.  This is the first BB that I've posted on regularly.

Who is the LSD SBTB version of that chick from King of Queens?  Remember her appearance on the last few episodes of the summer break SBTB?

I wanna be her!  I fit the role perfectly: I'm bossy, I would like to hook up with Zach Morris, and my dad is pretty tubby.  I also play volleyball.  :)

BigBadBo

« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2004, 07:12:19 PM »
Thought I should introduce myself too...

Senior at University of Texas at Austin (3.96 GPA, LSAT 170ish, we shall see).  Government major - pretty typical I guess.

Also shooting for a top school, although I'm fairly open-minded, I'm also a bit picky - could handle a Georgetown or UCLA, but if I only get into Texas or Duke I might postpone law school.

My name is Matt, but you can call me Bo if you want - high school cross country sticks with some people far too long.

I'm pumped for Friday! or whenever score day happens to be.

inthesun

« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2004, 07:15:22 PM »

Who is the LSD SBTB version of that chick from King of Queens? Remember her appearance on the last few episodes of the summer break SBTB?

Leah Remini. 

inthesun

« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2004, 07:22:59 PM »
Hi.  My name is inthesun and I'm a drug addict.  Sorry, I've been dying to say that since this thread started.  I'm a cheeseball.   ;D