Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: New members on LSD please introduce yourself here  (Read 13252 times)

Perversely

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: New members on LSD please introduce yourself here
« Reply #210 on: February 15, 2005, 05:01:20 PM »
i've watched in total and complete amazement at the scandalous behavior of people on this board for about a month or so...then something inside said, "sign up!" so, i did.  the rest is history.

for all of those that know me:  you either hate my posts Or you love my posts. i'm generally, a happy go lucky, thinking person who thinks WAY too much out loud.  i'm a democrat, go figure.

been here for about a month now and i procrastinate more because of it.  not a good thing.  Yes! I'm a LSDholic in recovery.

Mister Mo

• View Profile
    • Voices Underwater
« Reply #211 on: February 15, 2005, 05:27:24 PM »
Hi there. Mostly a lurker for the past couple of months.
Grew up in Boston (Go Sox!). Graduated Colby College in 2000. Worked in private banking in NY for 4 years. Now live in Denver. Play drums in 2 bands on the local scene. Ski lots. Work in mutual funds. Like to iron my socks and alphabetize my Pokemon cards. Ha.
Applying next fall for entry in 2006. 3.61/167. Returning to the Right Coast. Hoping for one of the following: Penn, GULC, UVA, Cornell, BC.
Oh yeah, go Pats too.

andrenna

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 15, 2005, 06:56:16 PM »
*hello. i'm new.

i am:
-a senior at ut austin
-interested in going to school in the san francisco area
-into indie pop music
-5'5 & 1/2 (i cherish that 1/2 inch)
-a vegetarian
-obviously more liberal than the rest of texas.
-nice, for the most part.

-andrenna

DodgerLaw

« Reply #213 on: February 16, 2005, 12:32:11 AM »
Hi!

I just found this site while looking for some feedback about the FEB. LSAT.

I'm an old man -- at least by this board's standards -- at 41 years and am looking to go to law school this fall.

I've been an elementary school teacher the last decade.

Will apply ASAP to basically everything in SoCal except UCLA and USC and a few T1's T2's and T3's around the country.

LSDAS GPA -- 2.41  LSAT -- Mid-160's I think.

I can't believe I'm still suffering from messing around in JC almost a quarter-century ago.

groovia

• AOL Instant Messenger - grooovia
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - groovia
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #214 on: February 16, 2005, 07:55:12 PM »
Greetings-

I'm Kelly, 27, married, UVA undergrad, major in Linguistics.  I've been a public school ESL teacher for the past 3 years. In prior years, I was a flight attendant and lived in Germany.  I now live in Northern Va and will be applying to GWU, GMU, GULC, American, and Catholic (all pt) for Fall '06.  Scheduled for June LSAT and will probably sign up with Testmasters. 

I like sewing, making beaded jewelry, and watching Gilmore Girls on the WB. 

'lit

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 16, 2005, 08:04:15 PM »
mistermo, i wonder if we went to high school together  :P  i know a handful of colbyites.

& andrenna, 5'5" & 1/2 is reason enough for most of us to round up  ;)

andrenna

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 17, 2005, 12:59:07 AM »
haha, thanks lexylit.

halfjewhalfgoy

« Reply #217 on: February 17, 2005, 01:05:49 AM »
Hi, ive been hanging around the oard ahile finally regisered.  Im currently a senior and will graduate this december with a b.b.a accounting cpa track. my current gpa is 4.1 on lsdas scale.  recently took the feb lsat.  Im interested into going into tax law or mergers and aqusitions.  Top choice law schools are uga,miami,gsu

mrizzle

• Gin. It's what's for dinner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 17, 2005, 03:19:28 AM »
My name is MRizzle. I won't tell you what my government name is becuase it is not importnant.

The details of my life are inconsequential.

Nonetheless, I am a senior at the University of Washington. I was wild a little early on and have been digging myself out of a low Frosh gpa for 3 years.

I have a 3.03 (LSDS.. the bastards dropped it big time) and a 156.

I applied to Southwestern, Chapman, Whittier, UNLV, Syracuse, DePaul, USD, Thomas Jefferson, Cal Western, and Catholic.

I am originally from so cal, specifically the 909 (go ahead, make jokes), and want to come back to the golden state for my legal education and eventual career.

I just found this discussion board last week or so and am as addicted to it as I was to the LSDAS site.
Will be attending: Chapman

yes: syracuse, Chapman (11k), Whittier (11k), Cal Western, Thomas Jefferson (14k)

take a hike: catholic, UNLV, USD

Wait List: depaul, southwestern

Dunson II

« Reply #219 on: April 23, 2006, 01:21:40 PM »
i want to be part of the original class...kelly was soo hot

BUMP!