Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: SAT?  (Read 758 times)

Highway

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
SAT?
« on: October 19, 2004, 03:52:12 PM »
I am applying to a school that is asking for the breakdown of my verbal vs. math SAT scores! I took that thing 17 years ago. I don't even remember my combined score, much less a breakdown (which, consequently, is what I may have if I have to try and figure out where to get that score).

I'm going to an open house on the 23rd and I'm going to ask them about it then. Just wondering if anybody else has this issue, and what they did about it?

Jeff

RockyMtnHighMama

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: SAT?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2004, 05:07:36 PM »
Frankly, I wrote in "I haven't a clue." (It has been 22 years since I took it, and the scores aren't even comparable by today's scale). I figured it ought to be self-evident by everything else in my application that it was high enough.

Hertzy42

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: SAT?
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2004, 02:56:59 AM »
it's just another piece of information for them to judge your academic fitness by. I'm a senior in college and I don't even remember the breakdown of my score. I left it blank, I think most schools should be able to accurately assess you without knowing that score. Unless you got a 1600 or something, in which case it might be nice to include it.