Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: December LSAT and Applications  (Read 599 times)

SMarie

• Sr. Citizen
  • age 32, 2.94 UGPA, LSAT 150
    • View Profile
December LSAT and Applications
« on: October 19, 2004, 11:28:32 AM »
I took the October LSAT but cancelled my score immediately.  I am retaking in December.  If I send in my apps before I receive my December results, will LSAC automatically send them to the schools who have requested my reports?  Or, do I have to follow-up to make sure they are sent?  Does anyone know how this works.

I want to get my applications in by early November so that everything can be complete in my file except the LSAT score.
In:  Univeristy of Baltimore PT
Out:  Catholic PT, Howard...
Pending:  GMU, American and GW (all PT)

AaronJ

Re: December LSAT and Applications
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2004, 11:58:06 AM »
I was going to ask a similiar question but add: how does processing transcripts work when you graduate in December?

Is it going to be an issue that my final grades wont come out until late December?

Sportseditor23

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: December LSAT and Applications
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2004, 02:05:13 PM »
Nothing from lsdas will be sent until they have an lsat score. So lets say you send out your apps in November, the minute your dec. lsat score is reported (assuming your lors are in) they will send your report.  So until that time they will not read anything in your app.

As for grades, it doesn't matter the grades you have already sent to LSDAS are your finals unless the schools ask for a fall update and thats when you just send an updated transcript as the grades become available.
You can't get accepted to a school if you don't apply

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=Sportseditor23