Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Multiple Personality Disorder  (Read 987 times)

newy

Multiple Personality Disorder
« on: October 15, 2004, 03:19:11 PM »
Andrew,

Do you get a kick of seeing who maintains double-identities on the site?  I think that would be pretty fun.

Andrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I just think the thing should work properly."
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Sinclair
Re: Multiple Personality Disorder
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2004, 02:59:49 PM »
I don't really spy on people - but when someone starts making trouble (esp a 'new' member) I do usually check to see if the IP matches someone else - and sometimes it does.

I will say though, a lot of complaints I get accuse the wrong people of alt identities.  "Mr. X is really Ms. Y, and keeps bothering me..." But I'll check and find that, in all likelyhood, Mr. X is actually Ms. Z and that Ms. Z is having an affair with Mr. T, but what he doesn't know is that he isn't the father of Baby Z (and they all have to go on a daytime talk-show to do a paternity test to find out).

jayhawk

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2004, 03:16:39 PM »
I don't really spy on people - but when someone starts making trouble (esp a 'new' member) I do usually check to see if the IP matches someone else - and sometimes it does.

I will say though, a lot of complaints I get accuse the wrong people of alt identities.  "Mr. X is really Ms. Y, and keeps bothering me..." But I'll check and find that, in all likelyhood, Mr. X is actually Ms. Z and that Ms. Z is having an affair with Mr. T, but what he doesn't know is that he isn't the father of Baby Z (and they all have to go on a daytime talk-show to do a paternity test to find out).

lmao  :D :D

newy

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2004, 03:53:22 PM »
 :D I'm glad I asked!  :D