Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Saving Our Posts?  (Read 940 times)

gobears

Saving Our Posts?
« on: October 15, 2004, 03:47:44 AM »
Hey Andrew,

Thanks so much for being such a great guy and letting us post and all of that here on LSD!  You are most kind. :) 

I had a question for you.  I was wondering if by any chance we are somehow able to get a copy of all the posts we've ever posted saved onto our computers?  I mean without having to copy and paste every single post, since that'd obviously be a pain in the butt.  I know many of us here have tons and tons of posts (Cho alone with more than 10,000), and speaking for myself, I know I'd like to save some of the stuff I've written.  So I'm hoping there might be a way to quickly download and save our posts.  Or is this technically too difficult or even impossible?

Thanks in advance Andrew.

Andrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I just think the thing should work properly."
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Sinclair
Re: Saving Our Posts?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2004, 01:43:19 PM »
Ooo - interesting.  This could be done.  I'll have to think about it.

Andrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I just think the thing should work properly."
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Sinclair
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2004, 02:03:43 PM »
I'm not sure this is worth the time it would take to set up.  Do a lot of people want this feature?  If it's only a few, I can just download the posts from the database and email them.

gobears

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2004, 03:54:11 PM »
Cool thanks Andrew!  But I guess no one but me wants this thing... :(  Ah well, it's cool then, I just thought it might be a good idea is all.

lexylit

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2004, 05:12:44 PM »
andrew hearts huckabees :D