Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: How high of an LSAT score would I need to ...  (Read 2065 times)

muyaha

• View Profile
Re: How high of an LSAT score would I need to ...
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2004, 06:34:27 PM »
Most chicks i.e. the chick at the bar   won't give a *&^%  and probably won't know what the LSAT is for....

Now for LSD chicks  179 or 180

briTTT

• Sr. Citizen
  • ...but not to pass it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2004, 08:44:33 PM »
I have to be really careful to say "I just took the law school admissions test" or "I just took the SAT of law schools"  to avoid confusion.
As a friend of mine said (she postponed till Feb), “I didn’t even know what the hell the LSAT was until I signed up to take it”.   

Trust me: “I’m applying/going to law school” is more than enough to impress the chicks (and maybe take a brainless one home).  For me, however, I’d be impressed with anything over 168.
SW (pt) c/o '10

DOWNY

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2004, 11:15:05 PM »
Impress the chicks?

T.T.T girls get off on anything over a 149.

Dillon

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2004, 03:10:23 PM »
a 120.  I would be impressed by your stupidity.

In order to get bellow a 123 you would have to miss statistically less than if you blindly guessed at all of the questions.  One would have to just fill in 0s and have really bad luck or try to pick correct ans and obviously end up with more incorrect ans.I wonder what the dispersion is...lol

LSATGuru

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2004, 10:37:50 AM »
Yeah, what blows my mind is that there is always someone who manages to score a raw 15 or 14 or even 12, and since there are 101 questions that means that if you just randomly guessed, you should get ~20 or ~21.  That must be a horrific feeling to get your scores back and realize you probably would have done better had you just randomly guessed.  I'd want to think they took it as a joke, but there are a lot funnier things you can do with $112.

a 120.  I would be impressed by your stupidity.

In order to get bellow a 123 you would have to miss statistically less than if you blindly guessed at all of the questions.  One would have to just fill in 0s and have really bad luck or try to pick correct ans and obviously end up with more incorrect ans.I wonder what the dispersion is...lol