Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Online Apps  (Read 575 times)

sordomudo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Online Apps
« on: October 13, 2004, 10:15:00 PM »
Hey everyone, I realize this is a lame question, but I figured it would be best to write one message and get it out of the way instead of searching for answers on individual schools.  I'm trying to determine if I can apply online for the following schools: Stanford, George Washington, George Mason, and Duke.  On their respective web sites, it appears we can't, but I'm not sure if it might indeed be possible via the $75.00 you can pay to LSAC.  Thanks for your help.

sordomudo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Online Apps
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2004, 01:17:02 AM »
Come on, no love out there?  Can I get some help from some kind-hearted soul? :)

jennynam

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2004, 01:51:02 AM »
You can apply to all of these schools through LSACD. You'll have to purchase either LSACD (CD-ROM version) or LSACD on the Web in order to access the applications, and then there's the application fee for each school on top of that. I would recommend getting the Web version since you have instant access.

Also, when you submit online, don't forget to print and mail the certification letter.

sordomudo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2004, 01:47:32 AM »
Cool, thanks.  I guess it's really worth it then just to drop the $75 and have the advantage of everything being taken care of automatically and online.  I already have several of them done on the schools' own websites, but for those that don't offer that, LSCACD on the Web will probably be worth it.