Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Which one would you write about?  (Read 360 times)

Crabhorn77

• View Profile
    • Email
Which one would you write about?
« on: October 13, 2004, 02:01:10 PM »
I appreciate your guys help on this. I have two options to write about and am not sure which one is better or more effective.
Both would tie into hard work. I worked all through college and then three years in athletics at Michigan and Texas after graduating. Most of the time it was 60 to 80 hour weeks.
The first option would apply to my older brother currently being an officer in the Marine Corps in Iraq. He was in the militiary all through college to help pay for school and I've followed his lead.
The other option is my stepdad had a severe head injury to the point where he couldn't walk for over a year and still needs assistance with cains. It robbed him of his short term memory and more or less stripped him of the life he knew. He still works hard everyday though to try and get back as much of what he lost as possible.
Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks

murpheys_law

• midwesterner ready for the coast
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Which one would you write about?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2004, 02:39:58 PM »
The story about your dad is very interesting and unique, but how would that tie to you?...other than he's your dad.  It's important you keep the focus on you.  I do think that would be interesting.  Just my thoughts.  I try to stay away from the "norm."  Try to be unique.
GPA:  3.72
LSAT: TBA