Law School Discussion

T-14 Interviews

AMB22

• View Profile
T-14 Interviews
« on: October 12, 2004, 08:20:17 PM »
This thread is for people to update information they have on T-14 interviews. Specifically, which T-14s offer interviews, how do you get them?, which schools strongly recommend interviews, which schools don't care if you interview, etc. Here's a list the T-14s, please put to the right of the school what you know, i.e.- not offerred, offerred but need to request, offerred but only if they contact you, offerred and strongly suggested, etc...I'm basically trying to figure out which schools I need to request interviews for, how hard they are to get, how to get them, etc.

Yale-

Harvard-

Stanford-

Columbia-

NYU-

Chicago-

UMich-

Penn-

Virginia-

Duke-

Northwestern-

Cornell-

Cal Berkeley-

Georgetown-

AMB22

• View Profile
Re: T-14 Interviews
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2004, 09:19:14 AM »
no one???

Cheeks

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2004, 09:26:30 AM »
NW is the only t14 that you can request an interview with.  The other schools may request one with you however...if they wish.  You can visit law schools and talk to admission staff, but they won't be considered interviews.  You can also push for interviews by having someone call and recommend you or other methods, but in general, every school except for NW don't give interviews.

AMB22

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2004, 09:31:18 AM »
Thanks Cheeks. That is what I thought, however, sometimes I read posts about interviews and wondered if I was missing something.