Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Completed App for LSN  (Read 452 times)

jg049457

Completed App for LSN
« on: October 12, 2004, 08:18:21 PM »
For those of you who are keeping track of your apps on Lawschoolnumbers, how are you determining when you applications are completed? When the schools notify you or when the LSDAS report is sent to them?

Also, just for my own reference, when I snail mail the certification letter will the receipt of that document show up under the Electronic App portion of LSAC or is that just for when you pay through LSAC?

buster

Re: Completed App for LSN
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2004, 08:53:25 AM »
This will not show up on your account status page.

Also, just for my own reference, when I snail mail the certification letter will the receipt of that document show up under the Electronic App portion of LSAC or is that just for when you pay through LSAC?

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2004, 11:49:39 AM »
LSAC has nothing to do with your applications once your report is sent.  Schools should inform you when your app is complete via email or a postcard/letter.

For received, I used the date when the report was requested or the date my check was cashed, whichever was first.  For complete, I'll use the date the letter/postcard/email is sent to me informing that it's complete.

lexylit

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2004, 01:44:37 PM »
For received, I used the date when the report was requested or the date my check was cashed, whichever was first.  For complete, I'll use the date the letter/postcard/email is sent to me informing that it's complete.

what she said