Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Transcripts on LSDAS  (Read 561 times)

Vintage14

• Rocker Dog!
    • View Profile
Transcripts on LSDAS
« on: October 12, 2004, 03:00:41 PM »
Do transcripts have the same delay on LSDAS as LORs?  Mine was mailed a week ago, and should take max of 2 days by mail to get there.  I know it will take a while for them to process it, but I thought it would at least say received by now...any insight?

linquest

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Transcripts on LSDAS
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2004, 12:45:34 AM »
I think the LSACD registration book says it could take up to 3 weeks to process your transcript after receipt.  The average time that my 3 transcripts took was 12 days after the school sent it out. 

If you have an online account, you'll see the transcript is usually processed within 24 hours after they claim to have received it, so your transcript is probably already there but just sitting in the mailroom waiting to be opened. 
Fed gov't atty

sarendipity

• Sr. Citizen
  • My law school roommate
    • AOL Instant Messenger - froggerlaw
    • View Profile
Re: Transcripts on LSDAS
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2004, 06:49:24 AM »
Mine took ten days for LSAC to say they'd received it, and they say it'll take up to two weeks now for processing. I just got the e-mail today.
"Remember what I said about finding a meaningful life . . . Devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning . . . You notice there's nothing in there about a salary."   ~ Morrie Schwartz