Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Some quick clarification...  (Read 457 times)

NeverForever

Some quick clarification...
« on: October 12, 2004, 01:12:46 PM »
So I'm sending out my applications, but LSAC only has one out of two LOR's. Schools have already requested my report but they obviously won't get both LOR's. Does LSAC automatically send out the second letter once it is processed? I'm a little confused about how this works...

buster

Re: Some quick clarification...
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2004, 01:15:56 PM »
The precise mechanics of it vary based upon each school's preferences, but the bottom-line answer to your question, I think, is that you should not have to do anything else in order for the schools to get your additional LORs as they come in.

So I'm sending out my applications, but LSAC only has one out of two LOR's. Schools have already requested my report but they obviously won't get both LOR's. Does LSAC automatically send out the second letter once it is processed? I'm a little confused about how this works...

NeverForever

Re: Some quick clarification...
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2004, 01:17:12 PM »
The precise mechanics of it vary based upon each school's preferences, but the bottom-line answer to your question, I think, is that you should not have to do anything else in order for the schools to get your additional LORs as they come in.

That's exactly what I wanted to hear. Thank you!