Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Northeastern Chat?!?  (Read 226 times)

dr_draino

Northeastern Chat?!?
« on: October 12, 2004, 12:44:48 PM »
Anybody having any luck with the Northeastern chat?

I couldn't log in properly unless I used the HTML version, which automatically refreshes every few seconds.  I can't get a question typed in before the screen refresshes which clears my text!!  I'll be half-way through reading a post and it'll refresh, takes me a minute to find where the post I was reading is now...then refreshes again.  ANNOYING!!  Oh well, I'm visiting on Friday, so I'll just wait...the answers seem pretty trite anyway.

D

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Northeastern Chat?!?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2004, 02:30:32 PM »
I couldn't seem to get it to work right either.

Enjoy the visit. I live a few blocks away and I will tell you that there undergrads are the most obnoxious in the city. So be warned. Also you come at the most tense time in the city, Sox-Yanks. If you do anything outside of law school related things, go to a bar (away from Northeastern; they are a disgrace) and watch one of the games--a unique experience for someone who doesn't live here, assuming you are from somewhere outside of New England which you might not be and I am wasting my speech.
If you reverse the time back 15 years ago, I was sitting under a mango tree without 50 cents to actually pay for a bus.

maka nani

• LSD Obsessed
    • AOL Instant Messenger - redsox1079
    • View Profile
Re: Northeastern Chat?!?
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2004, 04:11:38 PM »
I had the same problem.  I had to type my question in Word and quickly copy and paste it

:)
DON'T GO TO LAW SCHOOL YOU DUMB FUCKS.