Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The LSAT Advantage with Professor Dave  (Read 1836 times)

Ginatio

Re: The LSAT Advantage with Professor Dave
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2004, 01:25:27 PM »
If people actually took the LSATs as seriously as to actually consider buying a StadiumPal, I imagine getting an 180 would be more like the 75th percentile.

nathanielmark

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2004, 01:34:02 PM »
i dont know, i am really considering one.  just an insurance policy really.  id have to test it out at home to make sure i was confortable with it.

midnight oil

• WcoastNegril
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2004, 02:24:01 PM »
i found the prof dave book to be really great.  superior to  nova on lr's and rc.  in nova, kolby goes on at length about different "classifications" of question types...fallacies, equivocation, circular, contradiction...all good stuff, but not specific strategy focused.  prof dave does 4 major "categories" of types if you can appreciate the distinction.  and, this is the strategy for this type and do this for the other type, etc.  it threw a switch in my head.  up 7 points immediately, 10 overall.  as for stadiumpal...remember one thing jewlo said:
"Warning-I've said this before and i'll say it again: You WILL have to drop a serious deuce of mass proportions. However, i can assure you that it'll be worth it."
so..if that happens, you wil indeed get to be pals with whatever intimate product you have brought aboard.  good luck.