Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: WTF is wrong with LSAC.org  (Read 1107 times)

muyaha

• View Profile
WTF is wrong with LSAC.org
« on: October 11, 2004, 07:05:18 PM »
I've been trying for the last couple of days to get the damn transcript form off of the lsac.org site... and it will not work because it is not listing that I went to any institutions even though it is listed on my academic profile.. Am I doing something wrong?  Or does lsac.org just suck donkey balls?

Cheeks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: WTF is wrong with LSAC.org
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2004, 09:11:36 PM »
why don't you just use the generic transcript form?  it doesn't make a difference.

WitterUin4

• Sr. Citizen
  • How I thought of ad comms
    • View Profile
    • My blog
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2004, 10:06:01 PM »
Agreed. I just used the generic form. Btw, I made a change in one of my institutions (they had a "financial obligation" not on there) and when they corrected that they put that I went to UCLA! Really, it was Linfield College in Oregon. They must have screwed up the code. It's fixed now, but it made me laugh.  I think LSAC does the best they can, but you need to be vigilant about your own records.
I'm at 1L at CU Boulder

A226

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2004, 11:48:13 PM »
I've been having the same EXACT problem as you. Can anyone link me to the generic form? I've looked all over their website for it and can't find it.

muyaha

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2004, 01:00:40 AM »
DAMN the LSAC to hell.  I can't even get the generic form!!!!!!!!!!

A226

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2004, 01:05:18 AM »
DAMN the LSAC to hell.  I can't even get the generic form!!!!!!!!!!

I've started a thread or two related to this problem. I was beginning to feel as though I was alone. I really want to get this form so I can get the show on the road. If you search google, the generic LOR form comes up somewhere.
Someone HELP me with finding the generic transcript form.

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2004, 11:45:44 AM »
Why don't you all call lsac and alert them to the problem??  Be a little more proactive; instead of asking around on here, go to the source.

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2004, 03:11:41 PM »
No need for the ouch.  I mean, lsac sucks, as we all know, but this is obviously an issue they're having.  If they don't know about it, they can't fix it for you, right?

If you post on the general board, where more people read, perhaps you can find a kind soul who has/can save the pdf doc for the general form and sent it to you.

A226

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2004, 12:51:26 AM »
LSAC answered my email about it and told me to do what I pretty much did already. I just ended up tracking down an information book at school and ripping the forms out.