Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Confusing answers from EssayEdge - Title Personal Statement or not?  (Read 867 times)

lawmaybe

I used essay edge recently for both my personal statement and an addendum - I got a different person for both.

The first person said it's ok to put a title on my personal statement and the other person said it is not o.k.

Which is it?

Should I put Personal Statement on top and Addendum or Answers to Question C on top?

Thanks.

maggiemoo

Re: Confusing answers from EssayEdge - Title Personal Statement or not?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2004, 05:01:39 PM »
Overall were you happy with it? Was the help/advice they gave you worth the money? Would you do it again? Thanks!

murpheys_law

• midwesterner ready for the coast
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2004, 06:10:17 PM »
I'd say, if you decide to title your paper, you need to be creative.  I don't think it would be very effective if your titles read "Personal Statement," or "addendum."
GPA:  3.72
LSAT: TBA

lawmaybe

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2004, 09:23:02 PM »
Thanks for the reply.

I was satisfied with their service.  They don't create your essay - they simply help it flow better and help you with grammar. 

NeverForever

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2004, 09:26:23 PM »
This is what I did if it's any help...

I didn't title my PS, but I had a header that had my name, SS#, LSAC ID # and "Personal Statement" (so the ad coms could identify it) or a question number that the personal statement was responding to.

Jennifer10

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2004, 02:06:07 PM »
I would definitely have a title for the PS.  It's just much better.  Just a nice yet catchy title that is going to convey what they'll be reading! :)

Thanks for the reply.

I was satisfied with their service.  They don't create your essay - they simply help it flow better and help you with grammar. 

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2004, 01:17:10 PM »
I did the same thing, only I didn't put my lsac ID #, just my SS.

This is what I did if it's any help...

I didn't title my PS, but I had a header that had my name, SS#, LSAC ID # and "Personal Statement" (so the ad coms could identify it) or a question number that the personal statement was responding to.