Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Hardees commercial  (Read 472 times)

dr_draino

Hardees commercial
« on: October 08, 2004, 11:36:54 PM »
Hardees, which I think is a regional fast food place in the southeast only (maybe they've expanded...think kinda skanky traditional fast food burger place that's trying to find their niche by offering "resteraunt style burgers" that are bigger and thicker):

Add has a Jimi Hendrix-esque "star spangled banner" playing with pictures of all sorts of Washington heros from Bush to Kerry to Rice to Clinton to everyone in between on both sides of the isle.  In each picture, the political figure is showing a size...either "an inch" type showing with thumb-and-index or maybe a foot-ish sign with both hands...the tag line is something about "everyone in washington is talking about how big they are.......the new 1/3, 1/2 and 2/3 inch thick burgers..."

jayhawk

Re: Hardees commercial
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2004, 01:23:32 AM »
 :D  That's hilarious.  I haven't seen this yet, but Hardee's has recently had a lot of entertaining commercials.....

DESI

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2004, 02:05:23 AM »
whats wierd is that some places Hardees is called Carls Junior and the ones back where I grew up are Hardees/the Green Burrito

desmo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2004, 07:34:13 AM »
Hardees, which I think is a regional fast food place in the southeast only (maybe they've expanded...think kinda skanky traditional fast food burger place that's trying to find their niche by offering "resteraunt style burgers" that are bigger and thicker):

Add has a Jimi Hendrix-esque "star spangled banner" playing with pictures of all sorts of Washington heros from Bush to Kerry to Rice to Clinton to everyone in between on both sides of the isle.  In each picture, the political figure is showing a size...either "an inch" type showing with thumb-and-index or maybe a foot-ish sign with both hands...the tag line is something about "everyone in washington is talking about how big they are.......the new 1/3, 1/2 and 2/3 inch thick burgers..."

Hardees is up in the Midwest now.  And honestly, since they changed their meat, it's the best fast food burger I've had.  Bojangles is still only in the South far as I know if you want skanky food.  Nothing beats Little Pigs though!

Tobias Beecher

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - roger_76@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2004, 01:57:34 PM »
there's like only one hardees left in the entire state of minnesota.

[i like their ultra greasy stuff, though  :P]