Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: site request  (Read 1355 times)

buster

site request
« on: October 08, 2004, 10:59:25 AM »
not a big deal, obviously, but...

Y'know the link strip at the top that shows "logged in as...", private message counts, unread posts, etc.? How 'bout if that appears at the bottom also?

edit: To be more specific, I'm interesting in a link at the bottom to the 200 recent topics page.

Andrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I just think the thing should work properly."
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Sinclair
Re: site request
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2004, 10:46:17 AM »
Okay - this has been suggested before (the last 200 link at the bottom at least).  I'll try to get to it soon.

buster

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2004, 10:59:12 AM »
No big deal, I know you're not busy.  ;)

Okay - this has been suggested before (the last 200 link at the bottom at least).  I'll try to get to it soon.

Andrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I just think the thing should work properly."
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Sinclair
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2004, 09:10:16 PM »
There's something for you.  It't not gorgeous, but should work.  Someday I'll fix it up real pretty-like.

It's only there in the message view - I figured that's the only place where you find yourself at the bottom of the page and wanting to go to the recent 200 link.

buster

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2004, 09:13:00 PM »
Perfect, thanks!

There's something for you.  It't not gorgeous, but should work.  Someday I'll fix it up real pretty-like.

It's only there in the message view - I figured that's the only place where you find yourself at the bottom of the page and wanting to go to the recent 200 link.

absy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2004, 09:23:52 PM »
hooray!