Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: taking a break ...  (Read 726 times)

Cheeks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
taking a break ...
« on: October 07, 2004, 10:07:29 PM »
not a full-out retirement, but I think I need to take a break from LSD.  Things have been getting a little stressful with school and applications and I think i just need to get a way from it all.  See you in a little while....hope this site is still up  :-\

foxnewssucks

Re: taking a break ...
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2004, 10:08:40 PM »
best of luck with classes and apps, Cheeks!

long_gone

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2004, 10:13:34 PM »
not a full-out retirement, but I think I need to take a break from LSD.  Things have been getting a little stressful with school and applications and I think i just need to get a way from it all.  See you in a little while....hope this site is still up  :-\

Ah, nuts.  Who am I going to have a back-and-forth conversation with?  Well, good luck to you Cheeks, hope to see you soon.
No longer here.

Cheeks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2004, 10:14:41 PM »

Ah, nuts.  Who am I going to have a back-and-forth conversation with?  Well, good luck to you Cheeks, hope to see you soon.

hahaha ... definately post your acceptances and stuff.  If i don't hear from you, or send an email to me. 

Anyways, ... break starts ... right .... now

DESI

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2004, 10:15:45 PM »
that's what you think.  i've tried to take a retirement and a break.  even went and deleted my account.

you'll be back