Law School Discussion

current LOR processing time

superiorlobe

Re: current LOR processing time
« Reply #210 on: November 18, 2004, 08:59:34 AM »
Do LORs have to be both received and processed by LSAC like transcripts do?  I only see a place in my LSAC account for indicating whether a letter has been received.  I don't see a place for indicating that it has been processed.  Neither of my letters has even been received yet :(

Once LSAC tells me they have been received, can I just go ahead and submit applications, or do I have to still wait until they have been processed?

NYKnicks

« Reply #211 on: November 18, 2004, 09:20:27 AM »
Do LORs have to be both received and processed by LSAC like transcripts do?  I only see a place in my LSAC account for indicating whether a letter has been received.  I don't see a place for indicating that it has been processed.  Neither of my letters has even been received yet :(

Once LSAC tells me they have been received, can I just go ahead and submit applications, or do I have to still wait until they have been processed?

Received means processed.

DOWNY COOLEY

« Reply #212 on: November 19, 2004, 12:37:20 AM »
Ya know, for as much as people yell at DOWNY, his posts are actually a lot more relevant that some of this other sh*t people put on this site. Plus, DOWNY was a key factor in getting Lexy to leave, and in greatly reducing Dillon's presence.