Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LSACD vs LSACD-Rom  (Read 1244 times)

dustinthewind

• Bogey: I just gotta get away, someplace far off.
    • View Profile
Re: LSACD vs LSACD-Rom
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2004, 11:25:20 AM »
You can print out either version, right?  So, if you want to mail in your stuff, either option is of equal utility?

yes, you can print from either one.  this allows you to see what it looks like on paper for proofreading purposes too.  very helpful.

Thanks.  Also- if I am just today getting around to ordering one of the available options, does the web version make better sense from a timing standpoint?  Seems some people have had a considerable wait for the cd version.

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: LSACD vs LSACD-Rom
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2004, 01:08:50 PM »
You can print out either version, right?  So, if you want to mail in your stuff, either option is of equal utility?

yes, you can print from either one.  this allows you to see what it looks like on paper for proofreading purposes too.  very helpful.

Thanks.  Also- if I am just today getting around to ordering one of the available options, does the web version make better sense from a timing standpoint?  Seems some people have had a considerable wait for the cd version.

yes; you get the web version right away.
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?