Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anybody going to Gonzaga?  (Read 2698 times)

roma3o

• View Profile
Anybody going to Gonzaga?
« on: April 16, 2008, 06:58:45 PM »
Rise up Zags!

lawordie

• View Profile
Re: Anybody going to Gonzaga?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 01:07:52 PM »
YES!!!
Another bulldog!
congragulations on the acceptance, I just got mine a couple days ago and am pretty excited about the school!
Have you heard anything interesting/what made you choose Gonzaga?

roma3o

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2008, 07:41:23 PM »
I took a visit out there and really liked the school.  I got accepted to a number of schools and I just got a really good vibe from gonzaga.  The students I met with were exctremely nice, and the so was everybody I ran into in town while I was there.  I'm also a big fan of the outdoors (skiing and hiking), so that was a huge pull for me too.  What did you choose Gonzaga over?

oh noez

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2008, 07:51:32 PM »
I sent in my seat deposit last week, but am not 100% sure I will end up there. I'm still waiting on ASU. So you guys liked it when you visited? I live really far away and have never been to Washington, and I won't be able to visit before the move. If anyone can give me some info about the area and the school it'd be much appreciated!  :)

lawordie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2008, 08:49:56 PM »
I still have a few letters to come back aswell but the research that i have done on the school and the alumni that i have got into contact with have nothing but good things to say about the school so im pretty stoked! Are you guys thinking of doing the summer course? I bet its probably a good idea but i just dont have the time.

oh noez

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2008, 03:35:45 PM »
I've been in contact with a 1L there who did the summer program and highly recommended it, especially since you have one less course in the fall. I think you could only stand to benefit from it because you learn how class actually is before you get multiple classes dumped on you in the fall.. so you already know how to handle the material. I checked the summer start box on my deposit sheet, so I will take it if there are enough seats

lawordie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2008, 04:33:59 PM »
doesnt sound like a bad plan at all. I will definately look at it when i have my stuff set in stone. The info i gathered says that the class starts in mid june so i wonder when the last chance to sign up is?

oh noez

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2008, 10:41:56 AM »
i'm not sure when the deadline is, but I know that they only have a limited number of seats. If you are really interested, I'd just call the office.

oh noez

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2008, 03:34:14 PM »
anyone else going? this thread hasn't been active in awhile.

lawordie

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2008, 12:42:43 PM »
hey noez,
I know you said "anyone else going?" but i was just gonna let you know that i have recently solidified my decision to attend GU. Im going to make the trip to spokane in the next couple weeks to go apartment hunting and i am really excited because i have heard alot of good things from people/web about the school!