Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ITT: Everyone can be happy or disappointed with me! I've made a decision!  (Read 686 times)

RageLaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Well, I've settled on taking the full ride to Saint Louis University.  I like St. Louis, I'm interested in health law, and that damned full ride was too much for me to turn down.  WUSTL and UIUC, I love you guys, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.  Flame away, friends!

UnbiasedObserver

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Congrats!   ;D

Team Awesome

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Congrats! I still need to hear from 4 more schools before I can call it a day. I'm jealous.

upgrade

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Well, I've settled on taking the full ride to Saint Louis University.  I like St. Louis, I'm interested in health law, and that damned full ride was too much for me to turn down.  WUSTL and UIUC, I love you guys, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.  Flame away, friends!

Congrats!  It's not what I was expecting you to do, but those of us on the wait list thank you. =)

When did you receive final notification from SLU on the 1843? 

Do you have a LSN profile?

TurboBoy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Congrats.  It's nice to be done.  I'm still waiting.  I'm jealous.
Support the arts, sleep with a musician.

DontQuestionMe

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Congrats! I am excited for you. There is nothing wrong with SLU. It is an excellent choice! Every school is only as good as you make it. If you go to SLU and work hard, you will have a lot of options open after graduation. Good luck!

RageLaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Hey all, thanks so much for the support!  I wish you all the best of luck in your decision making processes, as well!

Upgrade: I heard about 2 weeks ago, and no, sadly, I have no LSN profile. 

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
  • Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
If that full ride's conditional anywhere beyond remaining in good academic standing, I'm going to be flaming you.

If not, good choice!
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all.