Law School Discussion

Stuck on Conditional Reasoning...

Re: Stuck on Conditional Reasoning...
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2008, 12:40:34 PM »
I hear ya on this section. I just started the Testmaster class and my brain is about to explode from these sections.  ??? Mistaken Reversals, Mistaken Negation, I feel like giving my instructor a Mistaken Slap to the Face. ;D Too bad he's a nice guy and I'm just angry at myself for not "gettin it" like the other dorks in class. I'm just envious of their fast processors.

The problem, my amigo is that both of our Medulla oblongatas are the 3.0 version.  :'( Slow brain-o processor syndorme. Whether we didn't read enough books growing up, didn't take enough logic and philosophy classes, who knows.  That means we have to work extra harder than Earl Cat and other regulars here who have the 5.0 Medulla oblongatas.

Listen to the advice of my big headed math teacher in High School, Mr. Melosh. "If you don't get it, just take it in a room, stare at it for 3 hours then you will get it."

I guess better said is that it simply means more practice and repition. "IF you have a 3.0 version Medulla THEN you have to study twice as hard."

So practice, practice, practice away. It will reach that thick skull of yours as its slowly creeping into mines.

EarlCat

• i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • View Profile
    • EarlDoesLSAT.com
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2008, 12:25:48 PM »
//Who is this misguided clown and why is he continually posting crap like this?//

Sean, since it is clear that you don't understand basic formal logic, do everyone a favor and STFU. Thanks buddy.

To everyone else, read what EarlCat wrote and ignore Sean's posts because he hasn't got a clue.

Yours truly,

F_U

Wow, dude.  Lay off the 'roids.  I mean, yeah, he over-thought that one, but srsly, that's a lot of rage from someone who has contributed all of one post.

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2008, 01:22:13 PM »
masterthegame, 

Great freakin' post!  Hahahaha!  I feel like my Medulla oblongata is a 1.0 version like an old Commodore 64.  Your post totally brightened my day!