• View Profile
--
« on: April 09, 2008, 10:31:38 PM »
--

UnoriginalAndrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • I found a Moonrock in my nose!
    • View Profile
Re: Northeastern Law - Class of 2011 (or just thinking about it)
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 10:52:57 PM »
So what's your percent-chance that you'll go to NEU, versus the odds that you'll go to another prominent school in some other east coast city...you know...in theory....
I Choo-Choo-Choose you:  Boston College Law School, Class of 2011

UnoriginalAndrew

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 10:59:06 PM »
So what's your percent-chance that you'll go to NEU, versus the odds that you'll go to another prominent school in some other east coast city...you know...in theory....

Yeahhh it's TBA.  The spouse and I are in serious talks right now about what to do with our situation.  It's not fun.

I'd imagine it's not.  Best of luck though.

UnoriginalAndrew

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 11:07:48 PM »

Yeahhh it's TBA.  The spouse and I are in serious talks right now about what to do with our situation.  It's not fun.

I'd imagine it's not.  Best of luck though.

I don't want to be a long distance landlord!  God that would be nightmarish.  We'll see.  T-minus 6 days.

Hah!  Yeah, if you notice, I haven't really given advice on your situation because I really don't know what I'd do in your shoes. 

...but speaking of landlords, I might have found an apartment.  I'm actually coming back to Boston this weekend to check it and a few others out.  Found a really cheap flight, and I figure I'd have to come out to sign a lease anyways, so the sooner the better.

rebelfan286

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 12:44:58 AM »
Me me me.  I am leaning towards Northeastern at the moment.  Have yet to hear back from San Diego, Denver, and UNLV.  SO expensive though!  <crosses fingers for a high paying co-op to help with loans>