Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Is it me or has St. Johns disappeared?  (Read 427 times)

Oldguy48

• View Profile
    • Email
Is it me or has St. Johns disappeared?
« on: April 08, 2008, 06:34:28 PM »
It seems that no one has been accepted for weeks and seat deposits are rapidly coming due.  It's not as if they're Cornell or NYU where they can expect people to be grateful for the "privilege" of waiting patiently forever...

Sergio

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Is it me or has St. Johns disappeared?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 07:35:29 PM »
Them and Brooklyn.  What do they do all day?

Maddie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Is it me or has St. Johns disappeared?
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 01:52:17 PM »
It seems that no one has been accepted for weeks and seat deposits are rapidly coming due.  It's not as if they're Cornell or NYU where they can expect people to be grateful for the "privilege" of waiting patiently forever...

After being given the runaround since October, they finally waitlisted me.  I will not be staying on.  Their admissions office is so rude.  I sent them an email after being complete for six months of radio silence, VERY politely asking about my status.  Their response was "We will let you know just as soon as we make a decision."  Just one sentence, not even a greeting or a closing.

Thanks for that blinding glimpse of the obvious, as I thought you might keep my decision a secret.  And I don't care if they were getting flooded with requests.  It's their own fault if they are, for taking this long.

Rant over, sorry.   ;D