Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: -  (Read 1677 times)

Meliss1086

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on with BU?
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 12:21:05 PM »
I applied in November and never got a complete notice. I'm 100% sure everything is in. But whatever.

I got a complete e-mail a month ago and applied 1st week in January.  Maybe you should call them?

At this point I'm not really all that concerned anymore. I'm just frustrated about losing whatever money I spent on their application fee and report cost.

Meliss1086

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2008, 12:27:14 PM »
I applied in November and never got a complete notice. I'm 100% sure everything is in. But whatever.

I got a complete e-mail a month ago and applied 1st week in January.  Maybe you should call them?

At this point I'm not really all that concerned anymore. I'm just frustrated about losing whatever money I spent on their application fee and report cost.

Are you pretty decided then?  I remember you being psyched about BC but it looks like you are going to ride out the UT waitlist.

Yea, I've definitely been riding a roller coaster this admissions cycle. I was convinced I was going to BC until I did some soul searching and realized that probably wasn't the right choice for me. It looks like I'll probably be going to UHouston unless Texas lets me in off the waitlist.

How about you?

Team Awesome

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2008, 12:53:59 PM »
I'd like to hear about your dilema.

Team Awesome

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2008, 01:19:39 PM »
I was serious. Boring day at work that could be spent stressing over my future. I'd rather hear about someone else stressing about theirs.

ApesAMB

• AOL Instant Messenger - ApesAMB
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2008, 05:23:42 PM »
Does anyone know if BU always calls people who were accepted?  I just called them (sent in application in Nov. complete the middle of Jan) to see if they had made a decision yet, and they said that they mailed it.  I remember seeing that people who were accepted got phone calls, so I'm kind of freaking out right now, especially since everyone on LSN who has heard from them recently got rejected.

Someone give me some good news :)
Boston College Class of 2011!

jags

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2008, 05:07:39 PM »
WL in mail today

jags

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2008, 05:22:43 PM »
WL in mail today

Where do you live?  When did you go complete?

I didn't get anything from BU today, so they literally have ONE day before I deposit.

Cali, so I'm probably a couple mail days later than you if you're on the east coast.  http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=jags