So I have been waitlisted at William and Mary, and Boston College. I still have not heard form UNC. I have been accepted at Univ. of Florida. I had been planing a LSAT retake but with being married and my wife being a teacher it is simply not possible to wait until july and decide to go to law school this year. I do not have big dreams of joining a large firm. I just want to get a decent job($55-65K+) that will allow me to pay off whatever debt I incur while in law school. I would also like to live(after law school) in the south preferably near the ocean. Currently Florida has not offered me any money but I just recently sent in the paperwork. Large cities are not my thing but I guess I could handle it if it were necessary.
My question is, Should I go ahead and accept at florida and prepare for the move or should I hold out for one of my waitlists for a few months
? I will not make a decision before I hear from UNC b/c I have not decided between them and florida yet.
The amount of debt I rack up is important to me but only in relation to my ability to pay it off comfortably after law school. If you know about the respective likelhood I will receive instate tutition after one year please comment. I have assumed that I will receive instate after a year with each school when calculating debt and I think that my wife will be employed full time will help that. But here are my aprox. 3 year tutition costs at each school.
Any advice will help. Thank You.