Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: lsac ?'s  (Read 967 times)

rofdm

• View Profile
lsac ?'s
« on: April 06, 2008, 12:37:25 PM »
Hi,
I know this has been asked a number of times, but I'm still a bit confused as to what lsac uses to calculate ugpa. I went to community college for the first two years of undergrad and did really well, but after I transferred to my regular university I was around 9 classes short of a Associates Degree that I figured I might as well pick up. The classes that I picked up toward my Associates do not transfer towards my Bachelors, but will LSAT still use them in calculating my ugpa? Also, I've withdrawn from 3 classes... These are marked by a "W", which kind of freaks me out because i've never heard of a "Withdraw-fail".. I dropped these classes early in the semester because of conflicts with work so I'm not really sure how lsac will deal with them. Any responses would be greatly appreciated...
Thanks,
Adam

iljets10

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: lsac ?'s
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 09:13:55 PM »
LSDAS will take all of your classes into account, including those your institution did not count. The W's will not hurt your GPA and 3 is usually not that big of a deal, though too many of those many become a negative for your application.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: lsac ?'s
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 10:29:50 PM »
LSDAS will take all of your classes into account, including those your institution did not count. The W's will not hurt your GPA and 3 is usually not that big of a deal, though too many of those many become a negative for your application.

TITCR in all regards.
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.