Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: thomas jefferson law waitlist  (Read 20754 times)

Dreamin192

• View Profile
    • LSN
Re: thomas jefferson law waitlist
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2008, 08:42:04 PM »
I was still on the waitlist as of Monday of this week, they sent me an email saying they would really like to offer me a spot if something comes up and if they did so would I still be available to take it. I told them no I was attending Whittier. I think that if you are still on the waitlist at this point you still have a chance, at this point they would have already started calling people off the waitlist as people failed to show up at mandatory orientation and then when classes start and more people possibly don't show they will call more waitlisters. I have heard of some schools calling people after classes have already begun to fill their spots. Goodluck to everyone!
Whittier Law 2011

justice4all

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2008, 10:12:58 PM »
wow, well they rejected me a few weeks ago off the waitlist, so good luck to all who are still on!

melly717

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2008, 08:11:56 PM »
i have a question:  i'm in the process of getting everything together to apply to thomas jefferson and was wondering if your grades or LSAT scores were average?  The reason why i ask is because my grades arent great but i'm hoping to do well on my LSATS.  Do they just place anyone on the waitlist?

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2008, 04:22:48 AM »
Lollercoaster.
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

bigbooty1

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2009, 08:53:23 PM »
hey guys. i know this post is really old, hoping someone can answer me though.
I know it's very personal, but just wondering what stats did you guys apply with (or a range perhaps) to thomas jefferson? Around what time of year did you guys apply at?
Reason being is that i'm applying this year, and not sure what stats i have would be considered good enough to get in, get waitlisted, is it even worth my time if i were to get shot down, etc etc.
THANKS A BUNCH guys!

justice4all

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2010, 07:42:57 PM »
i just reapplied to thomas jefferson in dec 09 for fall 10, i have in mid 140's, and bout 2.9 undergrad gpa, but this time i have a really high masters gpa to add to my file, so its really vhard to tell, it depends on your entire package.  good luck

soyueat

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2010, 01:39:53 AM »
i applied around Mid Feb.  I got into TJSl  154 2.8.  I also have been working for as a lobbyist for 4 years so I dont know if that helped.

Good Luck

justice4all

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2010, 04:28:42 PM »
thats interesting, I think with TJSL it depends on your individual information.  With my stats I ended up getting deferred for Fall 10 and really hoping I get in.  Good luck to you all!