Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Fordham Waitlist Question  (Read 1660 times)

antvenom13

• View Profile
    • Email
Fordham Waitlist Question
« on: April 04, 2008, 07:05:43 PM »
Hey guys-- Just got a mailing at my HOUSE in chicago that i got waitlisted at Fordham, one of my top choices. Funny how they didnt send it to my school mailing address like they're supposed to since thats my current address, and I got no e-mail from them. Do either of these things mean anything? Also can someone who got waitlisted there tell me EXACTLY what the form says? I called home and asked what it said and i cant believe what I was told is accurate-- theres no way it can say "Well make a decision by August 1st" when every other school in the world needs your full deposit before that date, lol. Any idea what % of the waitlist they admitted in past years? Thanks and sorry for creating a new thread :)

Shinjuku

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Fordham Waitlist Question
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 12:27:11 AM »
i was deferred, and then waitlisted to fordham PT.  from what i hear, the PT and FT people receive nearly identical waitlist letters.

i PMed you the text of my waitlist letter.

included with the waitlist letter is a form where you can correct your address (if needed) and select if you want to remain on the PT waitlist, FT waitlist, or either.
BLS '11

My LSN

thelawman

• View Profile
    • numbers
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 01:24:48 AM »
i havent heard from fordham yet surprisingly but i was waitlisted at ucla

boo hoo

camdiz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 02:35:48 PM »
i found out i was waitlisted at fordham a month ago but didn't get a letter, i just saw it on the website. when is the deadline to stay on the waitlist?

Shinjuku

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 04:57:39 PM »
my letter didn't really specify, but it did say they wouldn't start going through the waitlist until april 15.
BLS '11

My LSN