Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: June LSAT vs. October LSAT  (Read 5505 times)

masterthegame

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: June LSAT vs. October LSAT
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2008, 07:56:58 PM »
First of all, most of the tests are equally hard. The LSAC goes a long way to ensure the difficulty on each test they administer is equal.

Secondly, take the test in June. Do you really want to study in the hot and nasty summer?

Plus the test is @1230pm instead of bright and early like all the other tests. Gives you time to sleep the night before, drive comfortably to the Test site. If you can't get a 160-170 now you ain't gonna do it in October. Plus all you've learned will go to waste unless you agreesively study in the HOT summer. So buckle down, quit being a chump and take it like i'm taking it in June.

CTX4258

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2008, 03:01:42 PM »
I will be taking the test again in June right there with you.  This will be the 2nd time and it really is something to look forward to.  I seem to have a different mindset and am progressively scoring better. 
155/2.78  Soft Factor: ADHD / Full Disclosure

secondsblue

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2008, 09:11:55 PM »
First of all, most of the tests are equally hard. The LSAC goes a long way to ensure the difficulty on each test they administer is equal.

Secondly, take the test in June. Do you really want to study in the hot and nasty summer?

Plus the test is @1230pm instead of bright and early like all the other tests. Gives you time to sleep the night before, drive comfortably to the Test site. If you can't get a 160-170 now you ain't gonna do it in October. Plus all you've learned will go to waste unless you agreesively study in the HOT summer. So buckle down, quit being a chump and take it like i'm taking it in June.

Premise: the test is @1230pm instead of bright and early like all the other tests, which gives you time to sleep the night before, drive comfortably to the test site.

Additional premise: Plus, all you've learned will go to waste unless you aggressively study in the hot summer.

Conclusion: If you can't get a 160-170 now you ain't gonna do it in October.

Weak argument?

JeNeSaisLaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2008, 07:10:11 PM »
Where did you hear that bit exactly?
LSN
Vanderbilt Class of 2011