Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Los Angeles study/focus group  (Read 451 times)

Ubiquitous law

• View Profile
Los Angeles study/focus group
« on: April 03, 2008, 04:26:24 AM »
Hello all. I am trying to make a study/focus group for the upcoming June 16th LSAT in the LA area. The group would meet once a week (or more if needed) and would consist of:

proctored exams, exchange of study materials and study tips, motivational speeches, anti-depressant speeches, a place to vent, law school advice, help with essays and other admissions information and any other relevant ideas that may come to mind.

I will be coordinating this event each week and will find a suitable, private study space accordingly as well. Please respond in this thread or private message me if there is any interest.

Thanks.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence...

Tatarin

• View Profile
Re: Los Angeles study/focus group
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 12:35:38 AM »
Hi,
I am in if  the meetings will be not too far from USC.

Ubiquitous law

• View Profile
Re: Los Angeles study/focus group
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 02:53:33 AM »
Hi,
I am in if  the meetings will be not too far from USC.

Good, but we need to get more people. If you can find at least 2 or 3 more people, we could make it around the USC area. See if you can round up some people. If not, it doesnt seem wise to create a group with only 2 or 3.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence...