Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: PT Fordham, am I paranoid?  (Read 345 times)

Oldguy48

• View Profile
    • Email
PT Fordham, am I paranoid?
« on: April 01, 2008, 09:53:03 AM »
So according to status checker I was "complete" in the beginning of March.  On or about March 17 the status checker showed "application not found," so I emailed the admissions office right away wondering if my app had fallen into a cyber-space worm hole.  I received a quick reply that they indeed have my application and it is complete (for what it's worth I did save the email).  Now 2 weeks later the status checker still says "application not found."  From looking as LSN it would seem that very few part time decisions have been made so I shouldn't feel weird that I have gotten a decision yet, but that "not found" has me very  very nervous, but I think it would make a bad impression to email or call again and say "are you sure you have it?"  Thoughts?

blahblah4040

• View Profile
Re: PT Fordham, am I paranoid?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 10:54:54 AM »
I have the same issue and was "complete" in early Feb... 

Changed Name

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 10:57:42 AM »
They obviously have it there somewhere, it just seems that their online status thing has an issue. For what it's worth, I was complete since November sometime and received a decision just two weeks ago. I'm a PT candidate also.

Good luck to you guys.

Judge Wapner

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 10:58:56 AM »
I think you answered your own question. I think it would be acceptable to call this week, however remember that the status checker is more of a courtesy than anything else. It's not of paramount importance to the school to keep it up-to-date and functioning properly.
164-3.6