Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Great Moments in Public Transportation  (Read 12948 times)

Special Agent Dana Scully

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
Re: Great Moments in Public Transportation
« Reply #120 on: May 30, 2008, 03:51:21 PM »
Wait, so every place you say "she," you mean "he"?  Lol because that would be a mess if it were just a she, but if she was really a he, then I'd be dead too lol.
Yea the 2 'shes' were hes! I would have been dead still if they were some random prostitutes (which is what I originally thought). But yea. They were men.
Columbia 3L

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 31, 2008, 09:44:04 AM »
hilarious  :D
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

7S

• Sr. Citizen
  • Self-determination.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 04, 2008, 10:32:49 PM »
It is easy to change the language of oppression without changing the sociopolitical situation of its victims.

A.

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 04, 2008, 10:36:16 PM »
That just seems normal NYC crazy.

7S

• Sr. Citizen
  • Self-determination.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 04, 2008, 10:55:47 PM »
It is easy to change the language of oppression without changing the sociopolitical situation of its victims.

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 05, 2008, 11:19:28 AM »
Bird Man on the Subway http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDeCjBiKEok

LOL

You see how the NY'ers are not even paying attention to cat?  That's so typical.  I see this is on the 6 line around the east side.  Usually not too many crazies over there but hey, this is obviously an example of one.   :D
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2008, 11:49:05 AM »
Okay caution you may not be wanting to listen to this while at work it's not too bad but it has the d-word but the presentation was hilarious!  King of NY, lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXVsCf0lzbo&feature=related

Crackish
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 10, 2008, 02:46:07 PM »
I got the best one yet!

Riding the train (of course), on the 2/3 at around 116th.  The doors almost close, but not before this cat gets on.  As soon as he stepped in the door, I promise, I had a vibe like this cat was trouble.  First of all, he had on a long Laker's jersey, shorts, Timbs, a skully cap, and GOGGLES. Yes, goggles, like swimming goggles.  You already know once you see somebody walking around in goggles its only a matter of time before comedy ensues.  But the best part about this cats outfit, he had a yellow plastic baseball bat tucked into his belt like a samurai sword, and has he walked down the aisle it kept swinging behind him, hitting people who were sitting down.

So this cat walks all the way to the back of the train, pulls out his bat like a sword, and shouts at the top of his lungs, "Look here damnit!  The next one of you motherf*ckers who calls me a ni@#er...I'm gonna punch you in your fu#*ing face!  Don't think I'm playin!  My name is [says his name but I forgot it, something Green I think], and you can run tell dat.  Tell the police!  I don't care!  I'll call my attorney!"

Nobody on the entire train said NOTHING. Homeboy punked the entire train.  Dead silence.

I think it was his tone. When he walked onto the train, he was walkin with a mean limp, like he had something on his mind.  He was doing the kind of walk you do when you are pissed about something.  And he was shouting like he was seriously about to fight somebody.

I woulda paid somebody $100 at that moment to say "Ni@#a" right after he gave his speech just to see what woulda happened.  But based on how crazy this cat looked and was acting, I really believe he would have tried to hit somebody for real.

"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 10, 2008, 04:17:10 PM »
 :D  I take it you weren't trying to yell out "Ni@#a"

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 10, 2008, 04:38:59 PM »
C'mon now.  Mama didn't raise no fool.  Why you think I said I woulda PAID SOMEBODY ELSE to say that mess?  This cat was out for blood.
Charles H. Houston