Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Great Moments in Public Transportation  (Read 12318 times)

LadyKD

• Sr. Citizen
  • And so it began..
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Great Moments in Public Transportation
« Reply #100 on: May 12, 2008, 11:17:26 AM »
Okay NYC folks apparently our crazy moment on public transport are making the news and Youtube.com I think the guy should have kick her butt for cursing that elderly woman.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rQWc3MWQxtU

A.

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 12, 2008, 11:24:31 AM »
KD, see the BLSD thread: the girl is bipolar.

LadyKD

• Sr. Citizen
  • And so it began..
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #102 on: May 12, 2008, 11:36:04 AM »
KD, see the BLSD thread: the girl is bipolar.

Thanks A1 Still think that in her state there should have been a family or friend with her aware of her condition to restrain her.

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
    • Black Law Students Association
« Reply #103 on: May 12, 2008, 02:26:10 PM »
Okay NYC folks apparently our crazy moment on public transport are making the news and Youtube.com I think the guy should have kick her butt for cursing that elderly woman.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rQWc3MWQxtU

:sigh:

>:(
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 16, 2008, 10:55:29 AM »
Had a singer today.

But this was no ordinary singer.  This brother was like an Eddie Murphy singing "Roxanne" in prison type singer.  Got on at the 96th station, and walks all the way to the back of the car where I'm standing.  Couldn't have stayed at the other end where he came in at.  No.  That would have been too easy.  Had to come all the way back to where I was trying to mind my business, reading my morning paper.  This nucka...got his ipod headphones on...blind to the world...looked skinny and cracked out...torn holes in the jeans...probably weighed about a buck o five...and had crutches with him but wasn't using 'em.  Just breaks out in the loudest, most off-key singing you've ever heard. 

New Yorkers being the typical New Yorkers just continue to read their books or papers or whatever it was they were doing before american idol decided to start blowing.  I mean this guy was loud.  And it wasn't a song that you had ever heard before.  So he was just singing whatever all over the place.  I was actually this close from saying something to the cat, which is bad because normally you just phase out train singers.

When the good, hard working class people of 72nd street got on the train I knew it was about to be comedy.  And it was.  They broke the NY'er code and looked at the dude several times in shock.  One lady even had to comment "why is he singing like that?"  The other lady says "must be drugs."

:D
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

A.

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2008, 11:21:44 AM »

Although I've seen the iPod singing thing too many times to count (not as loud as you're talking about, though).  I'm always like, nukka...nobody wants to hear your rendition of Chris Brown/Keyshia Cole/Tupac/50/whatever the hell you're listening to.  Just shut up.  It's bad enough that you're playing your music so loudly that we can hear it from your headphones, but no one wants to hear you sing/rap off key in addition to that.

pig floyd

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 16, 2008, 11:56:17 AM »
They broke the NY'er code and looked at the dude several times in shock.

:o
I hate science because I refuse to assume that a discipline based in large part on the continual scrapping and renewal of ideas is unconditionally correct in a given area.

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 16, 2008, 03:56:07 PM »
They broke the NY'er code and looked at the dude several times in shock.

:o

I know right.  LOL  That's against the code!
Charles H. Houston

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 16, 2008, 06:41:57 PM »
Had a singer today.

But this was no ordinary singer.  This brother was like an Eddie Murphy singing "Roxanne" in prison type singer.  Got on at the 96th station, and walks all the way to the back of the car where I'm standing.  Couldn't have stayed at the other end where he came in at.  No.  That would have been too easy.  Had to come all the way back to where I was trying to mind my business, reading my morning paper.  This nucka...got his ipod headphones on...blind to the world...looked skinny and cracked out...torn holes in the jeans...probably weighed about a buck o five...and had crutches with him but wasn't using 'em.  Just breaks out in the loudest, most off-key singing you've ever heard. 

New Yorkers being the typical New Yorkers just continue to read their books or papers or whatever it was they were doing before american idol decided to start blowing.  I mean this guy was loud.  And it wasn't a song that you had ever heard before.  So he was just singing whatever all over the place.  I was actually this close from saying something to the cat, which is bad because normally you just phase out train singers.

When the good, hard working class people of 72nd street got on the train I knew it was about to be comedy.  And it was.  They broke the NY'er code and looked at the dude several times in shock.  One lady even had to comment "why is he singing like that?"  The other lady says "must be drugs."

lol, straight crackish

those must've been outtatowners
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 19, 2008, 05:37:49 PM »
OK this one tops it for me.  A friggin BAT was flying around the damn station today.  A bat, son.   :o   Now I've seen it all.  I'm used to the rats, but a Bat?  C'mon man.
Charles H. Houston