Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: California Western  (Read 359 times)

AmyJ141414

• View Profile
    • Email
California Western
« on: March 26, 2008, 06:08:26 PM »
Hi Everyone!

If there are any current California Western students out there or anyone who knows this school really well, I would love to hear what you think about it! I know it's a Tier 4, but I have really low numbers and would be lucky to get into law school period. Im am pretty set on attending Cal Western so if you have any tid bits about the school it would REALLY help me out!

Thank you!!!!!!  :)

StevePirates

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • JollyLawger
    • Email
Re: California Western
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 06:27:03 PM »
Hi there, I go to California Western.

It's a good school, great career services office, great ties to the local legal community.  If you think you want to practice in San Diego, it's a wonderful school.
Great Pro Bono program to get you into public interest law, government... etc.  Quite a strong alumni base in the region as well. 

Do you have specific questions I can address for you?

StevePirates

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • JollyLawger
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 06:28:23 PM »

It's a good school, great career services office, great ties to the local legal community.  If you think you want to practice in San Diego, it's a wonderful school.
Great Pro Bono program to get you into public interest law, government... etc.  Quite a strong alumni base in the region as well. 

StevePirates

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • JollyLawger
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 06:32:25 PM »

StevePirates

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • JollyLawger
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 06:36:38 PM »