Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: just an old sweet song keeps Georgia on my mind...  (Read 540993 times)

gobears

Re: IVY what?
« Reply #130 on: October 05, 2004, 02:54:34 PM »
Good luck ekc!  Um, I think.  Although I gotta say this is very weird how we're all rooting for you on this.  It's like we're all standing around your bed cheering you on or something.

inthesun

« Reply #131 on: October 05, 2004, 02:55:40 PM »
Good luck ekc!  Um, I think.  Although I gotta say this is very weird how we're all rooting for you on this.  It's like we're all standing around your bed cheering you on or something.

It's not entirely weird.  Some people like exhibitionism.

DOWNY

« Reply #132 on: October 05, 2004, 02:55:57 PM »
Random hypothetical question:

If it had to be one way or the other after your death....

would it be better for no one to remember you or would it be better
for everyone to remember you but to do so negatively?

As in, either you die and are forgotten completely or you die and are remembered notoriously (and not in that cool mafia way either, but in that 'man, what a jackass' way)?  What do you think?

This is not even a question for DOWNY. Obviously I want to be remembered as the a-hole that I am. Long after LSD is gone people will say "Remember DOWNY? He was such an a-hole but I love him anyway." Then these people will tell their children about DOWNY, who will in turn tell their children- and the Legend of DOWNY will reign supreme.

_EKC_

• Sr. Citizen
  • LisBeth
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 05, 2004, 02:56:15 PM »
yeah, it is kind of weird. but then, my first real involvement with LSD was in the "how often do you have sex" thread.

Good luck ekc!  Um, I think.  Although I gotta say this is very weird how we're all rooting for you on this.  It's like we're all standing around your bed cheering you on or something.

nathanielmark

« Reply #134 on: October 05, 2004, 02:56:41 PM »
you might try jamming a well oiled couple of fingers up his ass while he is sleeping. that is a surefire way to heat things up.

_EKC_

• Sr. Citizen
  • LisBeth
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 05, 2004, 02:57:10 PM »
that's disgusting. i'm not into that.

you might try jamming a well oiled couple of fingers up his ass while he is sleeping. that is a surefire way to heat things up.

inthesun

« Reply #136 on: October 05, 2004, 02:57:20 PM »
If my fingers smelled like ass, I am not sure I would be able to stay turned on.

nathanielmark

« Reply #137 on: October 05, 2004, 02:58:15 PM »
well then, perhaps it is not quite that important to you afterall

_EKC_

• Sr. Citizen
  • LisBeth
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 05, 2004, 02:58:36 PM »
i don't even want to think about this.

If my fingers smelled like ass, I am not sure I would be able to stay turned on.

_EKC_

• Sr. Citizen
  • LisBeth
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 05, 2004, 02:59:11 PM »
If that was the only way that I could have sex, then I just wouldn't have sex. Ever. I do have a vibrator.

well then, perhaps it is not quite that important to you afterall