Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: just an old sweet song keeps Georgia on my mind...  (Read 535181 times)

dr_draino

Re: IVY what?
« Reply #110 on: October 05, 2004, 02:13:45 PM »
Ooooohh, 24.  It did start to drop at 24.  Though it woulda dropped to about the 1-2 x per day level.  At 29 I'm at a 5 x per week level, and I'm really happy with that.

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #111 on: October 05, 2004, 02:14:20 PM »
And I just want to get laid. Send him on over.

Mine is 24, maybe he's getting too old for sex. (Actually he's been working like 60 hours/week and stressing out about his columns, so that's probably why.)

60 hours a week would probably do it... depends on the type of work, of course.  But when you're tired, you just kind of want to collapse.

ZAP

_EKC_

• Sr. Citizen
  • LisBeth
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 05, 2004, 02:16:13 PM »
He's a reporter, so it's all writing. And can't he just collapse on top of me about 30 times before he rolls over?

And I just want to get laid. Send him on over.

Mine is 24, maybe he's getting too old for sex. (Actually he's been working like 60 hours/week and stressing out about his columns, so that's probably why.)

60 hours a week would probably do it... depends on the type of work, of course.  But when you're tired, you just kind of want to collapse.

ZAP

thechoson

« Reply #113 on: October 05, 2004, 02:17:02 PM »
Cho, I thought it was more like decades, from the way you go on around here complaining about chicks...

ZAP

Might as well be

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #114 on: October 05, 2004, 02:19:22 PM »
He's a reporter, so it's all writing. And can't he just collapse on top of me about 30 times before he rolls over?

I don't know.  My friend's a reporter and he's always bugging me for leads.  I play dumb and act like I have no idea what's going on.  But I get the impression from him that most of what he does is interview people, go to community meetings, cultivate sources, etc.  Writing's probably the least of his worries... getting that all-important story seems to be a female dog.

I wouldn't mind being an editorial columnist (and will be surprised if I don't moonlight as one some day) but I'll be being an actual journalist is hard work.

ZAP

inthesun

« Reply #115 on: October 05, 2004, 02:20:42 PM »

LMAO

_EKC_

• Sr. Citizen
  • LisBeth
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 05, 2004, 02:24:54 PM »
Lately he's had a lot of morning meetings on the same days that he has night meetings, which means working from 9am to 9pm and writing 2-3 stories per day. Plus he has a weekly column.

I don't know. My friend's a reporter and he's always bugging me for leads. I play dumb and act like I have no idea what's going on. But I get the impression from him that most of what he does is interview people, go to community meetings, cultivate sources, etc. Writing's probably the least of his worries... getting that all-important story seems to be a female dog.

I wouldn't mind being an editorial columnist (and will be surprised if I don't moonlight as one some day) but I'll be being an actual journalist is hard work.

ZAP

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #117 on: October 05, 2004, 02:29:11 PM »
Lately he's had a lot of morning meetings on the same days that he has night meetings, which means working from 9am to 9pm and writing 2-3 stories per day. Plus he has a weekly column.

Yikes!

ZAP

inthesun

« Reply #118 on: October 05, 2004, 02:30:41 PM »
ekc, maybe you should rape him.  He will thank you for it later.

_EKC_

• Sr. Citizen
  • LisBeth
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 05, 2004, 02:32:54 PM »
Actually, what usually works is starting to give him a blow job, then not finishing it. Because then he wants to cum, so he has sex with me. But that hasn't been working lately either.

ekc, maybe you should rape him.  He will thank you for it later.