Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Penn State-Carlisle Scholarship Dinner & Open House  (Read 645 times)

arich24

• View Profile
    • Email
Penn State-Carlisle Scholarship Dinner & Open House
« on: March 26, 2008, 11:34:16 AM »
Who is going this weekend?  If you are flying into Harrisburg International, how in the heck are you getting to Carlilse?!  I'm in a bind:-/

UnbiasedObserver

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Penn State-Carlisle Scholarship Dinner & Open House
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 12:00:39 PM »
I'm from the area, but I'm working this weekend.  If I wasn't, I would've been happy to take you there. I'm sorry.   :'(

However, you can rent a car and go from there. Carlisle is very close to Harrisburg. 

arich24

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 12:04:00 PM »
I'm from the area, but I'm working this weekend.  If I wasn't, I would've been happy to take you there. I'm sorry.   :'(

However, you can rent a car and go from there. Carlisle is very close to Harrisburg. 

Aww, thanks, it's ok!  Yeha, I looked into renting  car, but as I'm not 25, it comes with a hefty fine.  I could always go cab, but I have a feeling that would run me 50+!

UnbiasedObserver

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 03:26:35 PM »

Aww, thanks, it's ok!  Yeha, I looked into renting  car, but as I'm not 25, it comes with a hefty fine.  I could always go cab, but I have a feeling that would run me 50+!

Yeah, I know how that goes.  When I rented a car in Hawaii for my honeymoon, it was more money to rent than the other Joe.  That's not fun.