Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Any movement from tier 3 to tier 4 or vice versa? in new USNWR rankings.  (Read 5415 times)

Clayton

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Any movement from tier 3 to tier 4 or vice versa? I'm curious.

latinlord

• Sr. Citizen
  • ME... Litigating at the Indiana State Court house!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - latinlord
    • View Profile
    • myspace profile, "come and say hello"
    • Email
Any movement from tier 3 to tier 4 or vice versa? I'm curious.

Yea i wish someone would post the rest and stop being such a pain. There are specialty rankings and tier 3 and 4 jumps to see!! Also i'm curious if Drexel law is ranked yet "probibly not"

So far I know that Hofstra and Syracuse are now in top 100
And Toledo and San Fran are out. Toledo is the big suprise. They were tied at 85 last year!! USNWR sux... although they jumped my school by 17 spots
Graduated from Indiana Law - Indianapolis!!
Was a 3rd year Visiting Student at Villanova University School of Law.
Graduated from Temple University Beasley School of Law - LL.M in Trial Advocacy Candidate 2010
 Published by Chicano/Latino Law Review of UCLA LAW. & I'm a Licensed Esq. NOW!

Viking Quest

• View Profile
Third
Albany, Chapman, Cleveland State, Creighton, Drank, Franklin Pierce, Gonzaga, Hamline
Howard, Loyola-NO, Merecer, MSU, NYLS, Ohio Northern, Pace, Quinn, Samford, Stet, Suff, Syra, TTech, Buff, Akron, Ark-Fay & LR, Balt, Idaho, Louisville, Maine. Miss., Misso-KC, Mont, SF, SD, St. Th (MN), Toledo, Wyoming, VLS, Washb, WayneSt, WVU & Willamette

Tier 4 is everyone else (drexel not listed)-- note the ones at #100 are listed in both the top 100 and tier 3.

latinlord

• Sr. Citizen
  • ME... Litigating at the Indiana State Court house!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - latinlord
    • View Profile
    • myspace profile, "come and say hello"
    • Email
[quote  ;) Quest link=topic=103670.msg2659291#msg2659291 date=1206536743]
Third
Albany, Chapman, Cleveland State, Creighton, Drank, Franklin Pierce, Gonzaga, Hamline
Howard, Loyola-NO, Merecer, MSU, NYLS, Ohio Northern, Pace, Quinn, Samford, Stet, Suff, Syra, TTech, Buff, Akron, Ark-Fay & LR, Balt, Idaho, Louisville, Maine. Miss., Misso-KC, Mont, SF, SD, St. Th (MN), Toledo, Wyoming, VLS, Washb, WayneSt, WVU & Willamette

Tier 4 is everyone else (drexel not listed)-- note the one at #100 are listed in both the top 100 and tier 3.
[/quote]

Thanks a lot Viking!!... but just for good measures. How about you mention the specialty rankings also... Come on.. you know your not busy  ;)

Yea Stetson is in tier 3 and #100 weird.... hummm I'll give them the benifit of the doubt to keep them w/ in the top 100.
Graduated from Indiana Law - Indianapolis!!
Was a 3rd year Visiting Student at Villanova University School of Law.
Graduated from Temple University Beasley School of Law - LL.M in Trial Advocacy Candidate 2010
 Published by Chicano/Latino Law Review of UCLA LAW. & I'm a Licensed Esq. NOW!

yoyodawg

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Third

Tier 4 is everyone else (drexel not listed)-- note the ones at #100 are listed in both the top 100 and tier 3.

Mercer, stetson and Louisville are T2 not T3

pete.

• View Profile
    • Email
Third

Mercer, stetson and Louisville are T2 not T3

wait for it...

oh noez

• View Profile
is there any way to tell who is at the top of the 3rd tier?
it'd be nice if they didn't list them alphabetically and gave us some sort of reference to see who is on the rise within the third tier. I'd like to know who could become a tier 2 next year as well.

$Bill

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Just look at their numbers and do the formula as leiter has it yourself.

is there any way to tell who is at the top of the 3rd tier?
it'd be nice if they didn't list them alphabetically and gave us some sort of reference to see who is on the rise within the third tier. I'd like to know who could become a tier 2 next year as well.