Law School Discussion

--

gambi

um, it looks like seton hall is at 66. cosmo seemed to miss a few schools and his list got off-track.

Berkeley at #6 is absurd.

Their LSATs are crap. Four other CA schools have higher bar passage rates.  They blatantly practice AA in contravention of state law.  Admissions is a black box. 

They are going to tumble next year.

El_Che

• View Profile
    • 0L Musings
Thanks Cosmo! I know we shouldn't care about these so much, yet we still go after it like crack :)

Some big surprises on there, might make some decisions interesting....

pacific sands

• Come on. Rain!
    • View Profile
three cheers for cosmo, putting in the work for everybody else.

hey thanks tm!

Thanks Cosmo! And congrats on landing a spot at a T20!  ;)

hear, hear.
cheers, cosmo. have a cosmo.

El_Che

• View Profile
    • 0L Musings
um, it looks like seton hall is at 66. cosmo seemed to miss a few schools and his list got off-track.

http://pdfserver.amlaw.com/ca/USNews.pdf

Apparently Seton Hall really IS that high...somehow tied with Chicago-Kent....that just seems wrong...

Seton Hall out of the top 100. Ouch.

T3, wow.

anax

• View Profile
It does seem like Boalt is overrated considering its scores.  However, I am happy to see Notre Dame take such a jump.  I always thought they were underrated.

What happened with Duke?  They feel below Northwestern and Virginia.  And can someone explain why changing the name jumped Boalt so much?  Also, it's funny that Georgetown is yet again 14th, for like the 10th years in a row.

check out Dukes employment percentage...

Also, if you look at the rep scores this is yet more proof that in the minds of academics and lawyers Duke = Georgetown = Cornell = Northwestern.

clairel

• UChicago 3L
    • View Profile
    • Email
it seems chicago's time would be better spent RAISING OUR ADMITTED GPA AVERAGE than disabling our classroom internet access. W.T.F.

Samson, B.

• GPA: 3.38 LSAT: 169
    • View Profile
W&L's new 3L ideas apparently haven't altered its ranking at all (still at 25)

Glad to see WUSTL holding strong in the top 20, I gotta wonder if all the money they're dishing out will help them move up in the next couple of years.

I'm surprised to see Pitt all the way down at 73, anyone know why they took such a gigantic tumble?