Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: GULC vs Fordham vs Cardozo ($$$)  (Read 1353 times)

7thstep

• View Profile
GULC vs Fordham vs Cardozo ($$$)
« on: March 24, 2008, 06:36:18 PM »
I need some advice. Which should I choose? I want to stay in nyc area and I don't know which area of law I want to practice. I went to cardozo the other day and I was impressed. They are attempting to compete with fordham and the are on the rise. The scholarship will be hard to keep. I heard only 30% keep full scholarship in the second year. Should I just choose T-14? thanks for any help

argo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: GULC vs Fordham vs Cardozo ($$$)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 04:35:02 PM »
I need some advice. Which should I choose? I want to stay in nyc area and I don't know which area of law I want to practice. I went to cardozo the other day and I was impressed. They are attempting to compete with fordham and the are on the rise. The scholarship will be hard to keep. I heard only 30% keep full scholarship in the second year. Should I just choose T-14? thanks for any help

I don't know why you've got no responses.  If you want to stay in New York, it's a choice between Fordham & Cardozo, and a tough one at that.  I would still give an edge to Fordham, though.
--
"And that is what is so great about the Internet. It enables pompous blowhards to connect with other pompous blowhards in a vast circle-jerk of pomposity."

-Bill Maher

argo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: GULC vs Fordham vs Cardozo ($$$)
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2008, 04:54:02 PM »
What were your, guys, numbers?  I might be in the same position a year from now.
--
"And that is what is so great about the Internet. It enables pompous blowhards to connect with other pompous blowhards in a vast circle-jerk of pomposity."

-Bill Maher