Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Fordham PT  (Read 375 times)

ohhayitskk

• Sr. Citizen
  • please don't stop the music
    • View Profile
    • Email
Fordham PT
« on: March 24, 2008, 11:58:38 AM »
so i ended up on the waitlist at fordham about a month ago, and they sent the information about staying on the waitlist to my home (not to my address at school). thus, i have not replied to them about staying on it, which i do sort of want to do. additionally...is it too late to ask them to consider me for pt? i know i'm pretty set on bc right now, but a part of me still really wants nyc as an option....

hm!
bc eleven.

MrDiggler

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Fordham PT
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 12:08:26 PM »
This is almost completely unrelated to your post, but I must say that the thing that annoys me most about Fordham is the inflated demand. It's academics don't match up with its student quality. That said, I'll probably be attending this fall should I not land a T14
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
You're ~hot, therefore you're ~fly

Sergio

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 02:09:44 PM »
I want to go to Fordham PT, so I would say BC is the way to go.  ;)

Shinjuku

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 12:19:35 AM »
so i ended up on the waitlist at fordham about a month ago, and they sent the information about staying on the waitlist to my home (not to my address at school). thus, i have not replied to them about staying on it, which i do sort of want to do. additionally...is it too late to ask them to consider me for pt? i know i'm pretty set on bc right now, but a part of me still really wants nyc as an option....

hm!

i don't think it's too late to either request to stay on the waitlist or request PT.

the letter they send has a form that gives you the option of what division (PT, FT, or either) that you want to be considered for.  they sent the lettter to my home also.. i had it mailed to where i live now so i could send it in.

at least for me, the letter didn't give a deadline for when you have to accept the waitlist by.  all it said was we wouldn't hear anything until after april 15 at the earliest.  i would assume this means you can send it in up until then, but i would send it asap just in case.
BLS '11

My LSN