Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: SABBATH LSAT  (Read 5276 times)

heyhey

• View Profile
Re: SABBATH LSAT
« Reply #70 on: October 06, 2004, 01:54:25 AM »
qetuo, do u have AIM? want to discuss on that?

robbief

• Sr. Citizen
  • Right?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: October 06, 2004, 01:57:19 AM »
Yeah for the bees one, I chose A...it had some to do with increasing pollination.  But that's the only bee one I can remember. 

heyhey, I hope you're not apologizing to me for anything... especially if you're apologizing for not saying your practice scores ...

qet... yeah that inference did help.  It also helped knowing that S had 3 instruments, T had 2, X (I think it was X) had all four, and z and v both had 1 or 2, but none overlapping.  I think that game was pretty easy if the inferences were made.  you could just plug in what the questions told you, and the answers would just pop up using the inferences.

qetuo[

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 06, 2004, 02:00:05 AM »
Sure.  screenname is qzwxecrvadsf

qetuo[

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 06, 2004, 02:03:04 AM »
Yeah for the bees one, I chose A...it had some to do with increasing pollination.  But that's the only bee one I can remember. 

heyhey, I hope you're not apologizing to me for anything... especially if you're apologizing for not saying your practice scores ...

qet... yeah that inference did help.  It also helped knowing that S had 3 instruments, T had 2, X (I think it was X) had all four, and z and v both had 1 or 2, but none overlapping.  I think that game was pretty easy if the inferences were made.  you could just plug in what the questions told you, and the answers would just pop up using the inferences.

Good, because if I was the only one with that inference then I blew it.  Also, did you have an inordinate number of C's in the scored logic games, but only ~3 A's?

robbief

• Sr. Citizen
  • Right?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: October 06, 2004, 02:05:57 AM »
i don't remember...but i do remember VERY few Ds.

Taniti

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #75 on: October 06, 2004, 04:11:38 AM »
Hi, let me know pls if someone wants to go over games  (musice and supervisor). I made all inferences that were mentioned b4 for the music game except the one w/ V, Z having exactly 1 or 2, I got it by the end when time was running out. So I want to remember  how many I still got correct, b/c not all questions tested this inference, and one question a/ this inference I had time to correct. So if u remember other qns to this game/the one w/ supervisort, pls let me know. Thanx!