Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Obama is destroying America  (Read 1255 times)

wannaB1L

• Sr. Citizen
  • Mike Nifong '08
    • View Profile
Obama is destroying America
« on: March 20, 2008, 08:50:28 PM »
Hillary saluted the flag, but Barak kept his hands by his side. His pastor hates America, and even though he was a member of that church for 20+ yrs, he was not aware. Obama is either stupid or a liar.
a pirate's life for me.

SAVE THE WTO NOW!

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
  • Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Obama is destroying America
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 10:17:31 PM »
You're back for more ridiculing, I see.
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all. 

DECONda

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 10:24:35 PM »
What i've always loved about many young conservatives is that they buy into the distorted truth the older ones, who are fully selfaware, spread.  Movements die when leaders buy into their own BS, I give the current conservative movement 20 more years before people like wannaB1L destroy it with this idiocy.

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
  • Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2008, 02:51:20 AM »
tag for laughs.

::points, laughs::
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all. 

Papa Bear

• Sr. Citizen
  • Do these shades make me look fat?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2008, 11:40:27 AM »
What i've always loved about many young conservatives is that they buy into the distorted truth the older ones, who are fully selfaware, spread.  Movements die when leaders buy into their own BS, I give the current conservative movement 20 more years before people like wannaB1L destroy it with this idiocy.

Excellent post. :)
"Facts have a well-known liberal bias."

I am Penny Lane

• Sr. Citizen
  • Manager of the "Get Dotlyn to go to FSU" Campaign!
    • View Profile
    • LSN - What do you think of my choices?
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 03:30:04 AM »
Hillary saluted the flag, but Barak kept his hands by his side. His pastor hates America, and even though he was a member of that church for 20+ yrs, he was not aware. Obama is either stupid or a liar.

Link(s)?

LSN

Quote from: dotlyn
PennyLane invented sweet. She has the patent on it. I tried to act sweet one time and she sued me.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2008, 01:21:19 PM »

you numbnuts american.

Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2008, 01:42:04 PM »
none of you liberals seem to be phased by the fact that Obama will cost you an extra 28 thousand dollars in take home pay when you get your 160k nyc job.  everyone's liberal until they stop and ask where all their money went.
Wallace Stevens: "BLAHHHH you and I are like the same person."

MahlerGrooves

• Sr. Citizen
  • See! Leonard Bernstein gave me a shoutout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2008, 02:29:04 PM »
See, while I agree that the neo-Cons are somewhat too filled with the stuff that the older generation is spreading, but there is a group of Conservatives, myself included, that doesn't buy into what they are saying and are conservatives for very different reasons.

My thing is small government.  I do not think government should be in the business of dictating to its people and intruding into their lives.  To me, higher taxes, universal health care, and entitlement programs do jut this they allow government in.  But, that being said, prohibiting Gays from marriage and banning abortion do the same thing.  The government is no more entitled to my hard earned money than it is to tell someone whom to love and marry.  It is just not their place.

The problem I have is that those on the left of the spectrum have a tendency to lump all those on the right together into one large pile.  They think that we all follow blindly along with Limbaugh and Coulter and never stop to think that conservatives, like liberals, disagree on things and hold varying viewpoints on the same issues.

Papa Bear

• Sr. Citizen
  • Do these shades make me look fat?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2008, 02:33:13 PM »
The problem I have is that those on the left of the spectrum have a tendency to lump all those on the right together into one large pile.  They think that we all follow blindly along with Limbaugh and Coulter and never stop to think that conservatives, like liberals, disagree on things and hold varying viewpoints on the same issues.

Good job making complaining about broad generalizations whilst making a broad generalization.
"Facts have a well-known liberal bias."