Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cornell Financial Aid  (Read 1500 times)

fsohn

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Cornell Financial Aid
« on: March 20, 2008, 01:39:39 AM »
Hi all.

I was accepted to Cornell today, and they sent me an email about applying for financial aid.  The thing is, I already sent in my parents tax forms, the Cornell aid app, NeedAccess, and FAFSA.  I did all of that so I wouldn't miss the financial aid app deadline.

So, my question is, was the email telling me to apply for financial aid just a form email they send to all admits? I sent an email to their financial aid office, but any help ppl with experience in the matter could give me is appreciated.  Maybe they send out their financial aid offers with the physical acceptance letter?  Thanks all.

gobigredgo

• View Profile
Re: Cornell Financial Aid
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 01:42:50 AM »
Hi all.

I was accepted to Cornell today, and they sent me an email about applying for financial aid.  The thing is, I already sent in my parents tax forms, the Cornell aid app, NeedAccess, and FAFSA.  I did all of that so I wouldn't miss the financial aid app deadline.

So, my question is, was the email telling me to apply for financial aid just a form email they send to all admits? I sent an email to their financial aid office, but any help ppl with experience in the matter could give me is appreciated.  Maybe they send out their financial aid offers with the physical acceptance letter?  Thanks all.

Probably a formal email they send to all admits.